Updated as of 15th March 2022
In line with government COVID-19 guidelines, we are all fully committed to making your visit safe and enjoyable. We will update this page and adapt our protocols to include any new government updates as they are announced.
Our gallery and theatre re-opened to the public in January and we look forward to continue to welcome visitors back. We ask that all visitors adhere to the visitor guidelines outlined below to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff.
Our building is open from 10am – 6pm Mondays, Wednesdays – Saturdays for the winter/spring season. You can reach us on (066) 7123055 or email email@example.com. If you leave a message or email us, please be patient and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Covid Measures for Re-Opening
In order to safely welcome back our artists, staff and audiences to the building, we have adapted our customer experience. Please take some time to familiarise yourself with these guidelines. We greatly appreciate your support and cooperation.
Since we closed in March 2020, we prepared the building and our staff for re-opening as part of our continued commitment to the well-being of our visitors, staff and community and to help support ongoing efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are implementing enhanced protocols and procedures that you will notice before and during your visit.
All of our staff have undertaken training to ensure that Siamsa Tíre has received the Kerry County Council Safe Destination Badge and the Fáilte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter Accreditation. The COVID-19 Safety Charter is a Government-endorsed initiative that seeks to recognise businesses that are compliant. To be approved for the Safety Charter accreditation, Siamsa Tíre has committed to following the guidelines, terms and conditions of the charter throughout the business. Our customers health and safety is always our number one priority and we hope this acknowledgment offers comfort to our visitors at this time.
As COVID-19 is still with us, we all need to continue to manage risks for ourselves and others who are more vulnerable.
- Face masks are no longer required to attend a performance – they are up to the discretion of customers and staff.
- Although social distancing is no longer required, we ask that you continue to respect the safety of other patrons.
- We frequently clean and disinfect throughout the building.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are placed at key points throughout the venue for your use, so we ask you continue to use them and maintain basic hand hygiene.
- Our theatre bar has re-opened – we will continue to use the one way system to support a safe environment and you can pre-order drinks and snacks online and on arrival to avoid queuing at the interval.
Booking Process Updates
- All tickets will be purchased in advance. Please notify our Box Office of any special seating requirements in advance by email.
- For bookings of six or more people please contact our box office on 066 7123055.
- You can download your e-tickets which you should have ready to display on your mobile device. If you cannot download your e-Ticket you can print it and scan it yourself on contactless ticket units.
- Contact tracing will be possible through out booking system.
- Please phone box office on 066 7123055 if you wish to book a wheelchair seat.
- Contactless payments are requested for any purchases in the theatre. Our spending limit has increased to €50.
How you can help
We in Siamsa Tíre are doing all we can to promote a healthy environment. We also rely on you to keep recommended self-care in mind for your safety and the safety of others. Throughout your visit, please be mindful of current Government and HSE guidelines and public health recommendations:
- If you or a member of your party has a temperature or is feeling unwell (even if you are fully vaccinated and boosted), or have been in contact with someone who is unwell, has travelled abroad and/or is isolating, we respectfully ask you to please do not attend your ticketed event. Please visit HSE.ie for full public health advice on Covid-19 and contact our Box Office to offer you the option of a credit on your account or a full refund.
- Please arrive at the venue thirty minutes before the performance begins so we can seat in a prompt and safe manner. No latecomers will be admitted.
- If you feel unwell while onsite, please contact a member of staff who will provide assistance.
- Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Although social distancing is not required, please be mindful of the safety of others.
- Please keep your party together, especially if there are children in your group.
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue, not into your hand or into the air and discard used tissues into waste bins provided or bring them home.
Our staff are here to assist you with a safe journey through the venue – we look forward to welcoming you back.