Formed in the mid-1970’s, Scullion remains one of Ireland’s most innovative and brilliant live bands.
After a ten-year break from touring, their new album ‘Time Has Made a Change in Me’ sees Philip King, Sonny Condell and Robbie Overson take to the open road once more, for their show in Philip’s home county.
The band will be joined by some very special guests for an unmissable gig in Siamsa Tíre!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Due to rising costs a €1.50 booking fee now applies PER TICKET booked online, at the box office, or on the phone. This is non refundable.
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the performance has been cancelled.
- Face coverings are optional and for safety we suggest wearing them when in crowded areas and near other people. View all of our safety measures.
- Wheelchair spaces can only be booked over the phone. Please call our Box Office on (066) 7123055 to book a wheelchair space.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance. Entry not guaranteed and is directed by the event.
- If you or any member of your party have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the 7 days prior to an event we would ask that you do not visit the venue unless you are free from symptoms 48 hours prior to the event. Contact our Box Office by phone or email to let us know.
- Kerry County Council parking is available on Princes Street beside Siamsa Tíre – check (Kerry County Council – Home | Facebook) for any restrictions. It is free after 6pm. It has access for bus parking and also disability parking just outside the theatre.
- As always, the health and safety of our patrons and staff remains our utmost priority, so we kindly ask that you continue to respect the personal space and safety of others.
We thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to welcoming you to Siamsa Tíre, The National Folk Theatre of Ireland.
Price - Full €25, Concession €22