Please be advised that our box office business hours are subject to change during holidays and events, see most recent details below:
Monday to Saturday: Building/Phonelines open 10am-5:30pm.
Sunday: Closed. Building open 5pm-6pm if a performance is scheduled for that night.
St. Patrick’s Day 2023
The Siamsa Tíre building will be closed on 17th March 2023.
11am – St Mary’s Church, Listowel – Siamsa Tíre Dance Master Jonathan Kelliher will be performing at the end of St Patrick’s Day Mass.
10:30am – St. Brendan’s Church, Tralee The Siamsa Tíre National Folk Theatre Choir will be performing at St Patrick’s Day Mass (live broadcast by Radio Kerry).
12pm – Denny Street, Tralee – Don’t forget the the Tralee St. Patrick’s Day Parade starts at noon!
MAY-AUG Summer Festival of Folk
From May-August, Siamsa Tíre presents it’s annual summer festival with shows that combine the best of Irish music, song, dance, and stories; plus guided tours and cultural experiences. Please visit our Events Page for all details.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR 2023
Christmas Eve: Closed half day.
Christmas Day: Closed
St. Stephen’s Day: Closed
Re-opening 27th Dec
New Year’s Eve: Open half day
New Year’s Day: Closed
On the evenings where a performance is scheduled for the theatre, the Box Office will remain open until 7.30pm for general and phone bookings, and until 7.50pm for ‘in person’ tickets for that nights’ performance.
Phonelines Open: Monday to Saturday – 10am to 5:30pm and one hour before and one hour after the start time of any scheduled event.
– We acceptVisa, Mastercard and debit cards, as well as cash and cheque payments in Euros. There is no additional credit card fee for making a booking by phone.
– If you purchase your ticket online you can either print your ticket to bring with you or download it onto your phone for scanning at the event. Tickets can be held at the Box Office for collection if required.
– Concessions are available to senior citizens (over 65), students and the unwaged from September to May.
– Group discounts may be available for certain performances. Please contact our Box Office on 066 7123055 or email [email protected] to enquire.
– When you purchase your ticket, you will receive a confirmation email.
– On the day of the screening, we will email you with a PASSWORD PROTECTED LINK, 60 minutes before the performance is due to start.
– You must join the stream at the scheduled time and not before. If there is an issue with your link, refresh the screen and this should resolve it.
– If you do have further problems with the link, our Box Office staff will be available 30 minutes before the screening start time and 30 minutes after the screening start time. To contact them please email boxoff[email protected] and they will respond as quickly as possible.
– The link provided should not be shared and is valid on one device only. Please note multiple usage of the same link will result in users being locked out of the live stream permanently.
Where possible, Siamsa Tíre is happy to organise additional elements to your visit, such as a tour of the venue, Irish dance and song workshops (both subject to a fortnight’s advance notice) or drinks receptions for group bookings. Do please email us at [email protected] with any additional requirements you may have and we will be delighted to look after you!
Terms and Conditions
Siamsa Tíre is committed to providing the best customer experience for all, details of which are outlined in our customer charter.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission and to cancel or make any essential changes to performances in response to cast availability and environmental factors impacting a performance. Prices and information relating to a show can be subject to change.
If performance changes occur, you will be notified as soon as we can and will offer an alternative where possible.
In line with industry norms, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless an event is cancelled or rescheduled by the venue or promoter. To claim a refund for a cancelled event, you must contact the box office where a refund will be issued to you via the same payment method as when the purchase was made. After 12 months any unclaimed refunds will automatically be converted to a donation to Siamsa Tíre. Please note: Refunds will not include your ticket booking fee. For rescheduled events, tickets will be valid for the new date. If you cannot attend the new date, you can cancel your order and a gift voucher will be issued to you for the sale price of your ticket(s). No refunds or exchanges can take place without the physical tickets being returned.
Smoking (both cigarettes and e-cigarettes), photography and audio or visual recordings are strictly forbidden in the auditorium, unless prior permission has been approved. Please ensure all mobile phones and other mobile devices are switched off before entering the auditorium.
Late admission cannot always be guaranteed, however, every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in the event.
We strongly advise bookers to enquire as to the suitability of shows for particular ages and to take account of this recommendation when booking for young children and those under 16.
Siamsa Tíre cannot guarantee that your personal expectations from a performer or a performance will be met. This is because personal expectations and tastes are infinitely variable. Further, we cannot guarantee that the language, conduct or appearance or any performer will not offend you.
Siamsa Tíre is the sole vendor of tickets for shows at Siamsa Tíre. Tickets sold elsewhere are liable to be invalidated.
Customers cannot resell unwanted tickets in or around Siamsa Tíre at any time. Please approach Box Office staff if you have an unwanted ticket – if it is a sold out show we will do what we can to resell the ticket but can’t give any guarantees.
The Ticketholder is responsible for the care of ticket after purchases. We advise use of online ticketing as an easy way to manage your tickets.