Tickets for most performances at Siamsa Tíre can be booked online. You can pick the exact seat you want, as well as purchase Gift Vouchers, CDs and other souvenirs from the National Folk Theatre via our online ticketing system.
Due to rising costs, a €1.50 booking fee applies PER TICKET booked online, at the box office, or on the phone. This fee is non refundable.
Tickets for all performances can be booked online or by phoning our Box Office on +353 66 7123055 or by calling into our Box Office at Siamsa Tíre, Town Park, Tralee during opening hours.
Please be advised that our box office business hours may be disrupted due to the COVID-19 pandemic and are subject to change during holidays and events, see most recent details below:
JAN-APR & SEPT-DEC 2023
MAY-AUG (Summer Season TBC)
From May-August, Siamsa Tíre presents it’s annual summer festival with shows that combine the best of Irish music, song, dance, and stories; plus guided tours and cultural experiences. We will update our summer opening hours soon!
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR 2023
On the evenings where a performance is scheduled for the theatre, the Box Office will remain open until 7.30pm for general and phone bookings, and until 7.50pm for ‘in person’ tickets for that nights’ performance.
( * Only when a performance is scheduled for that night)
Phonelines Open: Monday to Saturday – 10am to 6pm and one hour before and one hour after the start time of any scheduled event.
Patrons can book online 24 hrs a day www.siamsatire.com
– We accept Visa, Mastercard and debit cards, as well as cash and cheque payments in Euros. There is no additional credit card fee for making a booking by phone.
– If you purchase your ticket online you can either print your ticket to bring with you or download it onto your phone for scanning at the event. Tickets can be held at the Box Office for collection if required.
– Concessions are available to senior citizens (over 65), students and the unwaged from September to May.
– Group discounts may be available for certain performances. Please contact our Box Office on 066 7123055 or email [email protected] to enquire.
– When you purchase your ticket, you will receive a confirmation email.
– On the day of the screening, we will email you with a PASSWORD PROTECTED LINK, 60 minutes before the performance is due to start.
– You must join the stream at the scheduled time and not before. If there is an issue with your link, refresh the screen and this should resolve it.
– If you do have further problems with the link, our Box Office staff will be available 30 minutes before the screening start time and 30 minutes after the screening start time. To contact them please email [email protected] and they will respond as quickly as possible.
– The link provided should not be shared and is valid on one device only. Please note multiple usage of the same link will result in users being locked out of the live stream permanently.
Where possible, Siamsa Tíre is happy to organise additional elements to your visit, such as a tour of the venue, Irish dance and song workshops (both subject to a fortnight’s advance notice) or drinks receptions for group bookings. Do please email us at [email protected] with any additional requirements you may have and we will be delighted to look after you!