Following on from the Easter Panto “Cinderella”, the award-wining director Oliver Hurley presents a variety of musical theatre excerpts. This two hour production is full of dynamic dance routines and beautiful musical numbers performed by some of the best up-and-coming young performers around. Oliver Hurley is renowned for high quality, professional performances that are among the most spectacular in the land, so this promises to be a tremendous treat for all the family!
TERMS & CONDITIONS To help keep everyone safe, we’re all continuing to wear face coverings unless exempt. Thank you for helping to protect our staff, artists and visitors.Please find a list of our terms and conditions below:
- Please note there is a €1.50 booking fee per checkout transaction for tickets purchased online.
- Tickets may not be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the performance has been cancelled.
- Face coverings are optional and for safety we suggest wearing them when in crowded areas and near other people. View all of our safety measures.
- Wheelchair spaces can only be booked over the phone. Please call our Box Office on (066) 7123055 to book a wheelchair space.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance. Entry not guaranteed and is directed by the event.
- If you or any member of your party have had symptoms of COVID-19 in the 7 days prior to an event we would ask that you do not visit the venue unless you are free from symptoms 48 hours prior to the event. Contact our Box Office by phone or email to let us know.
- Kerry County Council parking is available on Princes Street beside Siamsa Tíre – check (Kerry County Council – Home | Facebook) for any restrictions. It is free after 6pm. It has access for bus parking and also disability parking just outside the theatre.
- As always, the health and safety of our patrons and staff remains our utmost priority, so we kindly ask that you continue to respect the personal space and safety of others.
We thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to welcoming you to Siamsa Tíre, The National Folk Theatre of Ireland.